The website of monumentum global GmbH collects a series of general data and information each time the website is accessed by a data subject or an automated system. This general data and information is stored in the anonymous log files of the server. Can be captured:
• The browser types and versions used,
• The operating system used by the accessing system,
• The website from which an accessing system reaches our website (so-called referer),
• the sub-websites that are accessed via an accessing system on our website,
• The date and time of access to the website,
• The Internet protocol address (IP address) from which the website is accessed,
• The Internet service provider of the accessing system and other similar data and information that serve to avert danger in the event of attacks on our information technology systems.
When using this general data and information, monumentum global GmbH does not draw any conclusions about the person concerned. This information is about deliver the content of our website correctly.
This anonymously collected data and information is therefore statistically evaluated by monumentum global GmbH on the one hand and with the aim of increasing data protection and data security in our company in order to ultimately ensure an optimal level of protection for the personal data we process. The anonymous data of the server log files are stored separately from all personal data provided by a data subject. The server does not process or store personal data of the data subject.